Beijin Travel - A quick guide.
Before you go –
- Language – Mandarin
- Population 14.4 Million
- Currency Yuan
- Timezone - _8:00
- Winter – Brisk Cold Rarely Snows
- Spring – Mild Temp light rain
- Summer Sweltering heat , heavy rain
- Fall Cool Temp Frequent rain
Travel experts suggest Traveling in Winter or spring
Places Worth Visiting
Beijin is one of the highest cyclist per capita in the world so bring a bike or rent one.
- The Bird’s Nest – Home of the 2015 IAAF world Championship and the Olympics. It’s the second
Things to do
- Tiananmen Square – Is a large city square in the center of Beijing, China, Named after the Tiananmen Gate Located to the North, Separating it form the Forbidden City
- Temple of heaven – Literally the Altar of Heaven, is a medieval complex of religious Building situated in the southeastern part of central Beijing.
- Summer Palace – situated in the northwest of Beijing City, the Summer Palace is the largest and most well-preserved royal part of china
- Ming Tombs, - the Ming Tombs are a collection of Mausoleums build by the emperors of the Ming Dynasty China.
- Forbidden City – Was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty – the year 1420 to 1912
Food to try out
- Authentic Dishes to try
- Century egg- Egg Preserved in salt and quicklime for Months
- Pai Gu Nian Gao – Pork Chip with rice cake
- Baozi – Steamed Stuffed Bun
- Cifantuan – sticky rice dumplings
Before your trip
- Read Wild Swan, Three Daughters of China by Jung chang
- Watch Raised the red lantern 1991 by Zhang Yimou
- Listen to China girl by David Bowie
- Make sure your passports are in order.
Then you’re stet for your trip
Perfect Collection for your trip.