There is a right way and a wrong way to fly, don’t let anyone tell you different. Many travelers attempt to make themselves at home in flight. It helps them relax, sleep, and make an uncomfortable, stressful circumstance slightly more palatable, but there is such a thing as too comfortable. Some flyers attempt to adapt these thin-aisled airplanes into a residence for the duration of the flight, at the expense of fellow flyers. If you think you or someone you know might be a serial offender of in-flight etiquette, heed these guidelines to work towards a peaceful flying experience for everyone.
- Limit Your Carry-On Size:
- Try Not to Recline/Be Polite if You Must:
- Headphones Exist for a Reason:
- Seriously, Don’t Bring Smelly Food:
- Limit your Intra-Jet Travel:
- Exercise Patience when Boarding/Deplaning: