Good luggage holds your wardrobe, great luggage is part of it. Designed for the frequent traveler, the ultra-premium quality the Travelpro Platinum 7 Collection takes you to the next level of luxury travel. From the Black Nickel accents to the oversized skate-style wheels and sleek, molded corners, this stylish collection is also packed with practical features that make travel easier. Whether you're gone overnight or traveling for weeks on end, these elegantly
crafted bags make a sophisticated travel statement.
The ultimate business travel luggage collection is better than ever with eight carry-on models! Presenting Travelpro Crew 9, the super collection of premium luggage now including Rollaboards and Spinners. Long the choice of flight crews and frequent travelers, the latest Crew luggage collection is a leap forward in innovation, lightweight durability and effortless mobility. Travelpro Crew 9 luggage and bags truly makes travel easier than ever and anything less just doesnt fly.
Crew 8 - Closeout
Anything less just doesn't fly. Travelpro Crew 8 provides the frequent traveler with the ultimate in versatility by combining lightweight durable luggage and checkpoint friendly computer business cases all in one matching collection. With over 10 models to choose from, Crew 8 works smartly together to store casual clothes, suits, computers, electronics, cosmetics and more in the most efficient way.
WalkAbout Lite 4
Any way you want to roll, the choice is yours. With WalkAbout Lite 4, Travelpro gives you a choice of lightweight Spinner and Rollaboard luggage at an affordable price. Built to suit any budget, this matching 11-piece collection offers lightweight durability for a hassle-free travel. Packed with great features and multiple pockets for organizing your things, WalkAbout Lite 4 is practicality, style and value all rolled into one.
Maxlite 2 by Travelpro is ultra-light weight, allowing you to pack more without exceeding baggage weight limits. Durable enough for frequent fliers, light and economical for leisure travelers, Maxlite 2 is built to go the distance. Offered in both rollaboard and spinner luggage, whichever you choose, Maxlite 2 is a great way to roll.
The sporty good looks make a statement, the features add the exclamation point! The T-Pro Bold collection by Travelpro is as durable, versatile and stylish as they come. Compact, lightweight and ultra-portable, this collection travels over rough terrain as easily as city streets. T-Pro Bold stores everything from food and electronics to clothing and more. Inspired by adventure travelers, it's the ultimate in action luggage!
Executive Pro Business and Laptop Cases
Travel like a Pro with this lightweight briefcase collection! The Travelpro Executive Pro Business and Laptop Cases bring sophistication and functionality to the frequent business traveler. A host of innovative features delivers what every busy executive needs on the go.
Whether your travels take you by air, sea, road, or rail, the mission of Travelpro is to deliver products that will enhance your business or vacation experiences. When 425,000 flight crew members worldwide put Travelpro Luggage to test everyday, it's proof that their products can stand up to any challenge. In the last 6 years, Luggage Factory has sold over 42,000 pieces of Travelpro luggage including, TravelPro Platinum 7, WalkAboutLite 4, Crew 8, Crew 9, Maxlite 2, T-Pro Bold. For the business professional, Travelpro also offers the Travelpro Executive Pro business case collection.
Airline Carry On Luggage Regulations
Many airlines today have set regulations on the size of the carry-on luggage that you are allowed to bring on-board of the plane. The safe maximum size is 45" linear inches (height+width+depth), in the form of a 22" x 14" x 9" bag. Some airlines allow up to as much as 55", but most do not. It is always recommended to check with your airline to make sure the bags you have are carry on friendly.
Click here to see all the carry on luggage offered by Luggagefactory.com
Airlines have also set regulations on the size, weight and amount of bags that you can check at the airport. Most airlines also will charge an additional fee when you are checking more than 2 bags per person. Below are some guide lines to help you know the parameters that airlines use so you can avoid the additional charges.
- Average maximum size for carry on luggage is 22"x 14"x 9" (45 Linear Inches)
- Average maximum size for a piece of luggage that is checked is 27" x 21" x 14" (62 Linear Inches)
- Average maximum weight of a piece of luggage that is checked is 50 pounds.
TSA announces 3-1-1 for Carry-On bottles
3 –1–1 for carry-ons = 3 ounce bottle or less; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3 oz. container size is a security measure.
- Consolidate bottles into one bag and X-ray separately to speed screening.
- Be prepared. Each time TSA searches a carry-on it slows down the line. Practicing 3-1-1 will ensure a faster and easier checkpoint experience.
- 3-1-1 is for short trips. If in doubt, put your liquids in checked luggage.
- Declare larger liquids. Prescription medications, baby formula and milk (when traveling with an infant or toddler) are allowed in quantities exceeding three ounces and are not required to be in the zip-top bag. Declare these items for inspection at the checkpoint.
- Come early and be patient. Heavy travel volumes and the enhanced security process may mean longer lines at security checkpoints.
- TSA working with our partners. TSA works with airlines and airports to anticipate peak traffic and be ready for the traveling public.
Our Suggestion for TSA compliant travel bottles:
Our Recommendations for avoiding baggage related add-on costs:
Here are some other recommend items that will make your travel experience better:
| Lewis N. Clark 3-dial TSA Approved Combo Lock
- Accepted and recognized by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Airport security uses the Travel Sentryâ„¢ system to recognize baggage they may easily open without damaging locks
- No more cut locks - airport screeners have a secured set of codes and tools to open Travel Sentry? locks for efficient screening and inspection
- 3-dial resettable combination
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, Neon Green and Neon Pin
| Lewis N Clark Document Organizer
- Multiple pockets and compartments organized ID, passport, boarding pass, travel documents and more
- Tri-fold design keeps contents secure
2 Window pockets for picture ID's
- Large inner compartment
- Adjustable Lanyard
- Velcro Closure Strap