Product Information -
Winner of National Geographics GEAR OF THE YEAR 2010 Award!
“Every season, a few products are better than great. They’re so extraordinarily designed, creative, or innovative, they can only be called one thing: the best.” To those products go the spoils, recognized by National Geographic as their Gear of the Year. For 2010, we are proud to say, the luggage category had only one representative — The BRX Exchange 26 Duffle. - National Geographic editor Stephen Casmiro.
Easily convert our Exchange Duffle into a backpack with our quick-convert backpack suspension. Simply zip-away the back panel for access to padded backpack harness with sternum strap.
- Zip-away back panel gives access to padded backpack harness with sternum strap for convenient ‘hands free” carrying
- Easy pack main compartment
- Quick access side pocket, exterior side pocket convenient for separating smaller accessories
- Zip expansion provides 3" of additional packing space upon demand
- External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together
- Multiple grab handles with moisture wicking mesh lining surround bag for ease of carry and loading/unloading.
- YKK racquet coil zippers